***COURSE NOW OPEN***
This course will explore the most common questions being asked about personalised, self-directed learning, and how to get started facilitating more personalised learning in your organisation.
We’ll be reflecting on the results from our Personalised Learning survey throughout the MOOC, so do make sure your thoughts are captured here before we kick-off!
Demystifying Personalised Learning runs over 4 weeks of content, each week unlocking as we go:
- w/c Feb 19 / Week 1 – Personalisation in daily life
- w/c Feb 26 / Week 2 – Personalisation in the L&D world
- w/c Mar 5 /Week 3 – Personalisation within Organisations
- w/c Mar 12 / Week 4 – Personalisation and You
Don’t worry if you haven’t joined right at the start – it is simple to get up to speed without missing out. The end goal of this MOOC is for you to understand what is meant by the term ‘personalised learning‘, why you might want to make your learning more personalised, and how personalisation is already being used by some of the world’s leading organisations.
Enrol Now and you’ll have all the knowledge you need to start making learning more personalised in your organisation.
The MOOC is now open!
plus optional live events
- What is Personalised Learning?
- Why should I care about Personalised Learning?
- Personalisation across the web
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Chatbots in Learning
- Personalised Learning in Practice
This course is delivered through our Social Learning Platform, Curatr. If you’ve participated in any of our other free public courses, you can use your existing log-in; otherwise you’ll need to set up a new profile.