This course will explore how xAPI data can create, measure and prove business impact by providing better insights into your learning and performance data.
Understanding Impact: The Final xAPI Frontier runs over 4 weeks of content, each week unlocking as we go:
- w/c June 11 / Week 1 – Integrations In
- w/c June 18 / Week 2 – Exploring Personas
- w/c June 25 /Week 3 – Embarking on Journeys
- w/c July 2 / Week 4 – Integrations Out
Don’t worry if you haven’t joined right at the start – it is simple to get up to speed without missing out.
The end goal of this MOOC is for you better understand the inherent role that xAPI data plays in gleaning the most accurate and beneficial insights from your learning data, allowing you to measure and prove the impact that your learning initiatives have on your business.
- What is xAPI and how does it measure & create impact?
- Success stories from Clients
- Personas (Stories with Dropbox/Kineo)
- Journeys (Story with Macys)
- Integrations in
- Integrations out (Stories with Astrazeneca, JISC)
- xAPI Q&A
This course is delivered through our Social Learning Platform, Curatr. If you’ve participated in any of our other free public courses, you can use your existing log-in; otherwise you’ll need to set up a new profile.